I was introduced to the awesome Thomas Bergensen and his fellow in arms Nick Phoenix last year by fellow author Pippa DaCosta when she pointed me to their out of this world group, Two Steps from Hell. Cue heavenly inspiration fit for an author who loves kick-ass music. This is the playlist that inspired many of the scenes in Mission:Black (A Division Eight Thriller). Put on your headphones, close your eyes, and enjoy!
1. Chapter One. Black Blade – Two Steps From Hell. For a Deadly Beginning Part I.
2. Chapter Two. The Fallen – Steve Jablonsky, Lisbeth Scott. For a Deadly Beginning Part II.
3. Chapter Three. Moon Song – Virgin Soldiers. For a Challenge.
4. Chapter Four. El Dorado – Two Steps From Hell. For Marrakesh Part I.
5. Chapter Five. To Glory – Two Steps From Hell. For Marrakesh Part II.
6. Chapter Six. Amaria – Two Steps From Hell. For Marrakesh Part III.
7. Chapter Seven. Rise Above – Two Steps From Hell. For a Summoning.
8. Chapter Eight. Heart of Courage. For a Most Secretive Mission.
9. Chapter Nine. Stronger, Faster, Braver – Two Steps From Hell. For Uneasy Alliances and Fresh Starts.
10. Chapter Ten. Infinite Legends – Two Steps From Hell. For The Prisoners.
11. Chapter Eleven. No Honor In Blood – Two Steps From Hell. For Vital Clues.
12. Chapter Twelve. Icarus – Two Steps From Hell. For a Most Ghastly Deed.
13. Chapter Thirteen. There is A God in You – Ramin Djawadi. For a Hunt.
14. Chapter Fourteen. For The Win – Two Steps From Hell. For Final Clues and Fear.
15-16. Chapter Fifteen. Ultraground – Two Steps From Hell + Reborn – Thomas Bergensen. For Heartfelt Revelations and Closing The Net.
17-19. Chapter Sixteen. None Shall Live + Protectors of the Earth + All the King’s Horses – Two Steps From Hell. For the Final Battle.
20. Chapter Seventeen. Release Me – Two Steps From Hell. For Reflections.
21. Epilogue. R U Mine? – Arctic Monkeys. For a Heated Encounter.
22. End Credits. Victory – Two Steps From Hell.